Ready to take a deep dive into difficult airway management?
Refresh your airway skills with this recorded webinar where presenter Dan Bunker—DNAP, MSNA, CRNA—covers critical topics from the difficult airway algorithm to video laryngoscopy.
Learn how to improve your level of care as you:
- Review airway anatomy
- Learn the benefits of oral pharyngeal (OPA) and nasopharyngeal airways (NPA)
- Review indications, complications, procedure, and extubation of endotracheal intubation
- Learn the pros and cons of laryngeal mask airways (LMAs)
- Review apneic oxygenation and commonly used video laryngoscopy devices
- Cover the difficult airway algorithm
About the Presenter
Dan has worked in the healthcare industry for nearly 30 years. He worked as a registered nurse in the coronary care ICU for 7 years and was a flight nurse with Intermountain’s Life Flight for nearly 10 years. He has been a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) for 11 years, working in the hospital setting as well as maintaining his own private practice. In addition, he is a professor in the nurse anesthesia program at Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah. He has served in various leadership roles within the Utah Association of Nurse Anesthetists (UANA) and is currently the president-elect.